We are open and taking new members! We love our members and are careful to provide a clean environment that welcomes all. We recognize the host of benefits and importance of community and physical fitness in maintaining our immune systems and mental health, especially in the midst of the pandemic. Contact us with any questions.
Daily in person workouts M-F: 5:30am, 6:30am, 12:15pm, 4:30pm, 5:30pm (Saturday 9am)
Check our schedule page or Wodify for ongoing updates.
Social Distancing and Safety Guidelines For In-Person Classes:
1. We will be limiting class sizes to 16 members and 1 coach per class.
2. We ask that if you have any symptoms, including a fever or cough, that you stay away from the gym for at least 48 hours.
3. Class times are available for reservation 24 hours in advance. Once the 16 member limit is met for a specific class, no one else will be able to sign in or attend. Members who show up for a full class that they are not registered for, they will unfortunately be turned away.
4. We are asking members to stay in their vehicles until 5 minutes before their class starts. This is to limit the number of people gathering in the entrance as others are exiting.
5. Appropriate time will be given after each class for members to clean their equipment and vacate the building before the next class.
6. All members will be asked to sanitize their hands as they walk into the gym. Sanitizer will be provided at the entrance and in multiple locations throughout the gym.
7. Please sign in on your phone via the Wodify app in before you physically enter the gym. The computer will not be available for Wodify sign ins.
8. All personal belongings besides water bottles must stay OFF of the gym floor. Large cubbies are provided in the lobby for storage during class.
9. Once class is over, each member is provided a sanitizing solution to clean the equipment they used that day.