May 18, 2020
We are open and taking new members! Our community fitness classes follow best practices for safety, with personal workout space and dedicated equipment, mandated masks inside the building, and consistent hourly cleaning protocols. (More information below) We love our members and are careful to provide an environment that welcomes all safely, recognizing the host of benefits of physical fitness in maintaining healthy immune systems, mental health and a sense of community, particularly important in the midst of a pandemic. Contact us with any questions, and if you’re interesting in joining our community try it free for a week!
Daily in person workouts: 5:30am, 6:30am, 7:30am, 12:15pm, 4:30pm, 5:30pm & 6:30pm. (Saturday 9am & 10am) Check our schedule page or Wodify for ongoing updates.
Online workouts: every class is simulcast live on Zoom (find the link in our previous emails or reach out on our contact page)
Social Distancing and Safety Guidelines For In-Person Classes:
1. We will be limiting class sizes to 14 members and 1 coach per class
2. We ask that is you have any symptoms include a fever or cough that you stay away from the gym for at least 48 hours.
3. You will have to sign up for your intended class the day before. Once the 14 member limit is met for a specific class, no one else will be able to sign up an attend. If someone shows up for a class and is not registered we will unfortunately have to ask you to leave.
4. We are asking members to stay in their vehicles until 5 minutes before their class starts. We will not be able to have people gathering in the entrance waiting for class as others try to leave.
5. Classes will be 45 minutes long. This will give an extra 10 minutes after each class for members to clean their equipment and vacate the building before the next class.
6. All members will be asked to sanitize their hands as they walk into the gym. Sanitizer will be provided at the entrance for everyone to use.
7. Since you will have to be signed in before you can join a class. The computer will not be needed for Wodify sign ins.
8. All personal belongings besides water bottles must stay OFF the gym floor.
9. Once class is over every member will be provided a sanitizing solution to clean all of the equipment they used that day.